• Anatomically-designed mouth shield with flat button to avoid pressure marks when baby is lying on their tummy or their side and with practical ring
• Thinner and narrower teat neck – reduces pressure on jaws and teeth
• Flatter baglet and smoother underside – allows plenty of room for natural sucking movements
• Natural shape based on a mother’s nipple during breastfeeding
• Glow in the dark designs, 2 per pack
• BPA (Bisphenol A) free.
A soother, pacifier or dummy is a useful aid for relaxing your baby. NUK Soothers have a specially designed orthodontic profile that adapts to the shape of baby’s mouth. This helps to exercise the lips, tongue and facial muscles, which promotes the healthy development of teeth and jaw. The flat shape of our soothers helps prevent pressure marks and also stops the soother from falling out of baby’s mouth. The NUK Air System helps to ensure the mouthpiece remains soft and flexible, and integrated grooves enable saliva to flow away from baby’s mouth, preventing skin irritations.