- Letdown mode – switch with a touch to the letdown mode, which is a light, quick mode designed to speed the start of milk flow, just the way a baby does. This may not be an important feature for a new mum, but if you have an older baby or are going back to work, a letdown mode really helps.
- Easy adjustment of cycle speed & suction strength – touch button controls allows you to adjust suction strength and cycle with one touch. As you increase the suction, the speed will slow down.
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery – yes, we know you love this feature. Use your M1 while plugged into mains, or just use it wherever you like from its inbuilt rechargeable battery.
- Portability – lovely and compact, you will find the M1 easy to transport and store.
- Closed system – like all Spectra breast pumps, the M1 has a closed system, which means that there is no way for milk to get into the pump motor. Milk particles in the pump motor can lead to the growth of mold and is a potential source of virus transmission.
Spectra are very proud of the M1 portable single electric breast pump. This sturdy little unit has everything needed for reliable pumping on the go. Weighing in at under 300g, Spectra has jam-packed a powerful, strong motor into the pump which will give you plenty of oomph for effective pumping.
- Spectra M1 main pump
- Wide neck breast shield (24mm size)
- Slow flow soft teat
- Bottle Disc
- Bottle Cap
- Backflow protector
- Double pumping adaptor
- Power adaptor